[hpsdr] SDXCVR -BPF Board

brainerd at wildblue.net brainerd at wildblue.net
Mon Jun 26 00:06:03 PDT 2006

  I have uploaded the new BPF board design to my website at
<http://users.wildblue.net/wb6dhw>

 The values in the schematic still may be changed slightly.  The 6 filters are designed
to cover from 1.5 to 30 MHz. The filters can be up to 7 pole Elliptical. The coil pads
should accept anything from a 0603 thru a 1008.  The caps are 0805.  I may widen
some filters slightly because analysis shows that with the component tolerances, a
hole could be created between the top freq.of one filter and the bottom freq. of the
next.  As stated before, I added a 1 to 1 mini-circuits transformer on the input and
separated the power ground from the signal ground.
  I am currently working on an enclosure made of pc board for the 5 boards to
provide a stable test platform before testing the remaining boards.  Eventually, I will
post the enclosure design on the web site as well.

Dave - WB6DHW