[hpsdr] board orders

Lawrence Stoskopf stoskopf at tri.net
Thu Jun 1 19:09:24 PDT 2006

MAILER-DAEMON at tri.net writes:

> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at tri.net.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
>
> <ecellison at comcast.net>:
> Connected to 204.127.198.26 but sender was rejected.
> Remote host said: 550-205.153.244.4 blocked by ldap:ou=rblmx,dc=comcast,dc=net
> 550 Blocked for abuse.  Please send blacklist removal requests to blacklist_comcastnet at cable.comcast.com - Be sure to include your mail server IP ADDRESS.

> Eric Ellison writes:
>

>> Larry and everyone who have e-mailed me in the background expressing
>> concerns about boards and assembly, parts, group buys etc!!!!

After I sent the message, I was afraid that it sounded like a complaint
rather than a suggestion.  Those of us with suspected Asperger's syndrome
(look it up on the Wiki and take the geek test!) tend to do that.  It was
meant strictly as a suggestion for further action rather than a complaint.
The dynamism at Dayton allayed any fears of that.

Keep up the good work, this project will be a great leap forward to whatever
is wanted.

N0UU