[hpsdr] Atlas Offering - Details of order, payment and shipping.

Mike Naruta mnaruta at comcast.net
Sat Jun 3 04:38:49 PDT 2006

Eric, thank you for stepping up with your monetary
investment in the project.  I do appreciate that
you are making Atlas possible.

Thanks to the many who have contributed their time,
hard work, and brilliance.  It has been a joy to
watch the creativity and collaboration.  The HPSDR
is an exciting project and has fired my enthusiasm.

Mike - AA8K