[hpsdr] solder Janus

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sat Jun 3 12:56:38 PDT 2006

Khmlist!

Let me assure everyone on the list that I am 'working on this' to take the
challenge (Try it you might like the ole' timey soldering with new timey
parts!) and the pain out of assembling boards.

It is my feeling that we are on the Knuckle of a paradigm shift here, in the
true spirit of ham radio, and devine curiosity on the technological edge. No
matter what comes of this, it is a brilliant effort, and the most exciting
stuff I've done in a while!

Have faith! - in Lyle, Phil, Phil, Eric, Bill, Horst, Chris, Don, Alex,
Rick, Dale, Tom, Steve, and SO many others!

This IS Ham Radio at it's finest. It IS going to take USERS to make the
'mix' work! I ARE one, and probably WON'T be assembling a Janus.

Eric - AA4SW