[hpsdr] Janus BoM with Mouser part #'s and EU parts

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Mon Jun 5 03:40:11 PDT 2006

H. Gruchow wrote:

> I have included the available EU parts from my preferred supplier into the Janus BOM as
> well as the prices plus estimated prices for the missing parts.
>
> Total will be around 110 to 120 EUR for all parts plus board.
> This is about 20 percent of what you pay for a professional sound card using the AKM
> AK5394 chip.
>
> http://www.needles.de/pics/JanusXBBOM.pdf

Thanks for that BOM. I see from that list that some parts are not available easily in EU. The ideal would be that some
kind soul in the US, following the example of Tony Parks, would prepare kits of all the components needed, and ship them
to requesters from all over the world. Just a hint... :-)  thanks anyway for a great project.

73  Alberto  I2PHD