[hpsdr] Fw: [tapr-announce] TAPR and HPSDR Team in Making High Performance SDR Products Available

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Wed Jun 7 12:21:14 PDT 2006

> So, do we need to get a presentation together for DCC?

Yes!

>Would be nice to have a JANUS/OZY/ATLAS on display.

I'll bring an Atlas (arriving in 10 days or so)/Janus (arriving
today!)/Pinocchio (arriving Friday) for sure, and Ozy is extremely
likely (end of the month?).  Won't do much without Ozy...

> I might just have to get my backside on a plane to Tucson in September  : )

I'm driving, I think.  A long haul from the Seattle area... Glad I've
got a Prius!

> No, I'm not a member of TAPR, but I value their contribution to the ARS.

Time to join!

73,

Lyle KK7P