[hpsdr] Gibraltar Prototyping

Christopher T. Day CTDay at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 8 10:27:06 PDT 2006

Exactly. That article has been in my pile for some time. I originally
had thoughts of combining the Crystalizer kit, the Antenna Analyzer
Temperature control for same, Shera's GPS stabilization technique and my
cheap Delua GPS module with a 1PPS output, just to see what one could
wind up with. However, I've been too distracted by other things so far.
[What I just described sounds a lot like a cheapo Gibraltar, doesn't
it?]

	Chris - AE6VK