[hpsdr] FPGA Design Flow?

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Thu Jun 8 18:55:46 PDT 2006

I've not moved up to 6 yet -- have not had the need and mid project I'm one
of those folks that follows the 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' rule.

What would be good is if someone that has V6 installed wanted to try in
input the .qar of the current Janus prototype code and see if it builds.  I
could then try and run the resulting .rbf on my  setup and see if we have
any issues moving up to 6.

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)

At 08:37 PM 6/8/2006, Robert McGwier wrote:
>Have you installed version 6.0 yet?
>
>Bob
>

>Bill Tracey wrote:
>>***** High Performance Software Defined Radio Discussion List *****
>>
>>Quartus Web edition here.   Can do quite a bit with it.  I know some of
>>the folks have access to the full featured version, but I've managed to
>>get along just fine with Web Edition.
<...>