[hpsdr] parts kit vs mounted SMT

khmlist khmlist at broadpark.no
Fri Jun 9 03:35:29 PDT 2006

Quote:  "fully assembled. Or at a minimum all SMT loaded."
This would be wonderfull, at least all SMT loaded. I have canceled my
order, because I thing soldering all SMT would be too dif. for me. (
easy just to do one error/bad soldering , but dif to find the error)
Buying all parts, I would like to be sure I end up with somthing that
work and not with some expensive junk)
rgds