[hpsdr] picoPSU Noise Test - well, I still think they're cute.

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at comcast.net
Fri Jun 9 05:34:41 PDT 2006

WOW. That is nasty. For my part, I will be using my Shenzen Mastech
bench supplies until I find one that is quieter than church mouse.

No, there is no point. That P.S. effectiveness for our project is right
up there next to a screen door in a submarine. You really might have
predicted this. From the pictures we have been seeing, EMI/RFI is not a
consideration. There is insufficient filtering just from the component
sizes and essentially no shielding whatsoever.

Bob