[hpsdr] Gibraltar Prototyping

Alex harvilchuck at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 07:19:13 PDT 2006

One reason behind using the FX2 is that the interface design to the FPGA is already complete, plus the VHDL coding is done. Another good reason is that if we're going to have these boards assembled, we'll get better pricing on parts and assembly if we use common components. Not use varied components for each board.

REUSE REUSE REUSE (where appropriate)

Alex, N3NP