[hpsdr] programming FPGAs

KD5NWA kd5nwa at cox.net
Fri Jun 9 08:24:21 PDT 2006

The USB port connects to the FPGA through a built in programming
interface, so if it's wired correctly it will work right off the bat.
The FPGA has several ports that it look on for programming, you could
use your programming cable or the USB connection. At least that was how
it was supposed to work initially.