[hpsdr] parts kit vs mounted SMT

Ray Anderson ray.anderson at xilinx.com
Fri Jun 9 10:45:05 PDT 2006

Mike-

Many of the parts ( the A/Ds, FPGA's, DSP processors) are not very
likely to be in many peoples home inventories. Some can be difficult to
come by in quantities of 1 or 2 as well. If TAPR is interested in taking
on the parts acquisition task and offering parts kits for the HPSDR
boards I think that would be a very positive thing.

I guess we will need to stand-by and see how it all shakes out in the
end.

73,	Ray WB6TPU