[hpsdr] [ATLAS] New Document uploaded

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sat Jun 10 05:38:22 PDT 2006

Horst

I printed this out on a high quality Color printer yesterday and it is truly
an impressive document!

A couple of notes.

On the last page you mention Kicad which is not a problem. I hope we go back
and put all the designs in Kicad when we have the time. At the moment we
aren't using Kicad on any design.

Also FlexRadio Systems is mentioned, which is again, not a problem, but in
light of recent events probably should be replaced with TAPR.

I was wondering if you could have one single Cover page which would be a
cover for a binder where all the different project documentation would go.

Thanks
Eric