[hpsdr] HORTON

John B. Stephensen kd6ozh at comcast.net
Sat Jun 10 19:59:14 PDT 2006

Linear Technology sells the samples in quantities of 2 to 100 from their web
site. It's usually cheaper than distribution.

There are two approaches to soldering the exposed pad on the parts. One is
to feed solder paste through the plated-through holes below the pad and use
a large iron. I've done ths succesfully. The other is to use silver-loaded
epoxy. I haven't tried this yet.

73,

John
KD6OZH