[hpsdr] Mercury

John B. Stephensen kd6ozh at comcast.net
Sun Jun 11 12:13:54 PDT 2006

I'd like to limit distribution to the version that supports VHF as I have
learned quite a bit about efficient use of Xilinx FPGAs during the project.
I could make files available in July or August after I've done some testing
on 6 meters and submitted the article. I do use the Xilinx core generator
for some functions so its not directy compilable for other FPGAs.

73,

John
KD6OZH