[hpsdr] Atlas

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Tue Jun 13 02:53:13 PDT 2006

Folks

They should ship Saturday (or Monday). I don't have the boards in hand yet
so it's going to be 'tight'. If you had an order on the 'first list' they
should go out at that time. All 400 boards are gone, and TAPR will do the
next 'round'. An Atlas (2) column has been added as an 'expression of
interest' in getting a board on round 2. We will follow up with an E-mail
when round 2 boards become available.

Thanks for your patience. This is gonna be quite a week getting them all
out.

Thanks
Eric