[hpsdr] "Taylor Corrected DDS"

John B. Stephensen kd6ozh at comcast.net
Wed Jun 14 18:16:14 PDT 2006

Yes, but its much better than the uncorrected output of a sine lookup ROM
and good enough for making small frequency adjustments when digitizing a
band-limited IF. Given that I'm getting more efficient at utilizing FPGA
resources and have extra block RAM now, I'll have to try what you describe.

73,

John
KD6OZH