[hpsdr] Fwd: Horton Local Oscillator

Alex harvilchuck at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 07:18:03 PDT 2006

Are we saying to have separate VCOs on each HORTON, MERCURY, and CASMIR?
Why can't we go with the idea on an earlier posting by WB6TBU and let GIBRALTAR have a single uWave VCO and divide down on the board and distribute each via an LVDS bus (mini-coax). Given the right FPGA on GIBRALTAR we could have multiple user-programmable clock signals distributed via LVDS in addition to the 10MHz standard reference on ATLAS.

Alex, N3NP