[hpsdr] Atlas board delivery

Jason Hitesman jason at hitesman.com
Sat Jun 17 21:13:03 PDT 2006

On 6/17/06, Philip Covington <p.covington at gmail.com> wrote:

> I received my Atlas boards today in the mail.  They look great.
> Thanks also for taking on the task of shipping these boards.

Mine showed up here in Yuma AZ today as well.  USPS must like radio because
that's the quickest I've ever seen ANYTHING get here from back east!

Then after excitedly ripping open the envelope and marveling at just how
many solder connections I've got in my future with 2 boards I sat down to
make my payment to Eric...only to find the e-mail notice that they had
shipped.

Wow, USPS even beat e-mail this time :D

Now if only TAPR would give me some kind of acknowledgement that my
membership was processed so I could order my parts knowing for sure I'll get
the member price!

Thanks again to everyone working to make this happen....think I need to go
order a spare tip and element for my iron just in case ;)

----
Jason Hitesman
N8INJ