[hpsdr] [DOC] Updates on Atlas and Janus Part #1

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Mon Jun 19 18:15:55 PDT 2006

Alberto!

Actually I meant to say "French". That you are doing it in Italian IS
FANTASTIC since I know how busy you are!

I have created 3 copies of the Atlas and Janus documents for inclusion in a
ring binder. I hope that your Wood Box Radio/Italian SDR enthusiasts table
and Swiss and German tables have enough space to display this 8.5" by 11
inch manual. I am also going to print references to HPSDR Links on 'name
badge' stock, a little bigger than a business card, so people can take the
HPSDR link information with them. I'll have about 400 cards.

Should anyone going to Fredrichshafen wish to contact me while there, I
"Engaged International Roaming" on my Cellphone today!.. A small fortune,
but I ONLY GET THIS one chance to meet you guys, and that IS my prime reason
for coming! Don't hesitate to call!

Number is 770-316-6404.

Say 'hello'! I would love to get a picture, of US! My XYL will probably be
the Camera person! Will try to upload to Dale's website. Also hope to be on
Teamspeak Sat O100 forum, if shock does not get me first!

Thanks to all you SDR Folk! I'ts exciting and a lifelong dream for me.

Eric - AA4SW