[hpsdr] Verilog tools?

pvharman at arach.net.au pvharman at arach.net.au
Mon Jun 19 19:46:28 PDT 2006

Hi Steve,

A very warm welcome to the group. Anyone who can program in Verilog is
especially welcome!

We are using the free Altera Quartus tools. Currently I'm using V5.1 but I see
that 6.0 is now available, I just don't want to change versions mid project.

Some of the code is under SVN but I have been a little slack lately and need
to upload some of my latest code.

At the moment I am working on the Mercury code, NCO's, CIC filters, Half Band
filters etc. If any of that gets you excited please let me know.  We are also
looking at using as much of the GNU USRP code as possible so you may want to
start looking at that.

BTW, whilst we wait for the OZY FPGA board to be ready we are using the Xylo
board from www.fpga4fun.com to develop the Verilog code.

73's Phil...VK6APH

Quoting stevew at intrinsix.com: