[hpsdr] More on Horton LO

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Mon Jun 19 20:27:56 PDT 2006

Bob

I sure can do that with Dale's help. I think it appropriate for high priced
long lead time items to do this, which does give us some metrics on how many
are really interested in the BEST!

What ever happened to the programmable tcxo we were discussing a while back.
No lead time since it was 'programable and 'trimable' at manufacture. I
think it was 'siliconix' or something like that!

Someone suggest how we should express the 'interest' area on the TAPR-HPSDR
area on Dale's website?

Eric