[hpsdr] FX2 descriptors

Christopher T. Day CTDay at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 23 21:37:32 PDT 2006

Eric,

Yes, that is definitely true. To a certain extent, I'm just exploring
what things would look like in a "natural" - as far as I understand it -
USB-centric model. The only substantial excuse I can come up with is
that the DFU Descriptors would survive substitution of another USB
device besides the FX2. In any case, the DFU Descriptors aren't very
high on my implementation priority list. Fortunately, there is other
code for all this, so nobody depends on it.

	Chris - AE6VK