[hpsdr] FW: Size of attachements?

Don AE5K don at ae5k.us
Mon Jun 26 15:18:24 PDT 2006

henry.vredegoor at gmail.com wrote:

> Hi,
> What is the limmit on the size of attachments to mails to this mailing list?
>
> Otherwise I could post the Teamspeak files to the mailing list?
>
> 73's,
>
> Henry.

Henry,

Email me directly with info on the size of the files and we can work out
something.  I can put them on website so they are downloadable by those
who wish.  Do not post as attachment to email to this list.

I think that the attachment max limit right now is set for 90k bytes.

73,
Don AE5K
HPSDR List Administrator

PS-Henry, you have been taken off of "moderation" status.  For your and
others info, without a ham call and with an address of gmail, yahoo,
hotmail, etc. I normally place the new subscriber on moderation to
protect the list from spammers until I see some legitimate posts from
them.  Moderation status means that any attempt to post to the list gets
intercepted by me first for approval -- hence usually a small delay.