[hpsdr] [OZY] Partially Assembled OZY Board

Hughes3hns at aol.com Hughes3hns at aol.com
Fri Jun 30 18:00:12 PDT 2006

Looks like it will be fun to assemble....
Glad it is working OK

On page 3 of your Revxa8 schematic(The latest I could see) you have 2
rectangular boxes which identify the type of Panasonic RC networks you
are using. The reference numbers  rx, rx , etc should be updated to
match the component designators....

Peter Hughes
N7BMG