[hpsdr] New HPSDR.org Wiki

Don AE5K don at ae5k.us
Sat May 13 11:17:47 PDT 2006

To supplement the HPSDR.org web pages, I have established a "wiki".

The URL is:
http://hpsdr.org/wiki/index.php?title=HpsdrWiki:Community_Portal

At the moment, several project developers have edit access and have
updated the wiki information to reflect "near current" status.  It is
hoped that they will continue to do so.  If anyone else wishes to have
edit access to help with the upkeep of the wiki, please email me
directly (off-list).

The HPSDR.org web pages ( http://hpsdr.org ) will continue to be updated
at periodic irregular intervals and may suffice for the curious and
those not interested in the cutting edge nitty gritty details.  Each web
page will have a link to the wiki for more info (not in place yet).

The Wiki page(s) will contain more current detail as the maintainers see
fit to publish.

This is an extremely exciting time and project.  We've lost a few from
the discussion list as traffic mounted this past week, but hope they can
still stay in touch with the project via the web pages and wiki.  (We
hit the 180th subscription mark this morning.)

73,
Don AE5K
HPSDR Discussion List Administrator
HPSDR.org Web Page Maintainer