[hpsdr] Some HPSDR Updates

Don AE5K don at ae5k.us
Tue May 16 17:38:32 PDT 2006

HPSDR finally made the web links on the ARRL SDR Technical Information
Service page at: http://www.arrl.org/tis/info/sdr.html  Didn't take much
prodding.

HPSDR.org web pages were updated to each contain links to the new wiki.

Wiki information has been continually updated by "those who know"
directly -- just as the wiki should operate.  (This has relieved me from
a lot of work in trying keep up with progress!  The "typos" are no
longer mine, but if anyone finds some, I'll be glad to either correct or
pass on the info to the author.  (Thanks F6FVY)

Discussion list membership stands at 195 at this moment, up from 150 on
May 2.

Don AE5K