[hpsdr] Congrats!

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sun May 21 16:12:24 PDT 2006

First

Congratulations to Phil - VK6APH and Bill - KD5TFT for receiving Flexi
awards for significant contributions to PowerSDR Software. Bob - K5KDN the
other Flexi winner, would dearly love to spend all his time on HPSDR,  but
is working on the new CAT code for PowerSDR new platform.

Second:

Lyle - KK7P did an absolutely phenomenal job presenting all the HPSDR
Projects in the Dayton SDR forum. I hope to have a video of the
presentation, but at very minimum audio and the power point presentation he
made. (Lyle I need your new ppt presentation, I hope you got your thumb
drive back from Todd!). Will do all I can to get as much of the Dayton SDR
happenings posted over the next couple of days, if you are interested.

Third

Thanks to Chris - AE6VK for loaning his Atlas Alpha to us for Lyle's
presentation. We did show "First Light" and all the little leds, and
miniature ATX power supply! A Board IS worth 1000 words. I even showed my
1985 Network Node Controller #7  which I think Lyle hand manufactured and
sponsored! Complete with FDD controller (didn't bring the whole CPM
machine!). I was going to show my home brewed package of TNC 1 #250, 20
meter gateway TNC, but left it stitting on my living room couch!

In any case, advertising, and participation is definitely part of the
momentum to get something started!

We are up to 257 Atlas boards ordered. So guess I should go with 300.