[hpsdr] Thursday AMSAT Suds Gathering in Dayton beforeHamvention

Steven Bible n7hpr at tapr.org
Fri May 5 08:18:20 PDT 2006

As shall I.  If you guys are interested, Lyle and I will be talking about
TAPR past and present.  This year (2006) is the 25th Anniversary of the
incorporation of TAPR.  Good food, good talk, and door prizes!  Information
on the bash on the TAPR web site http://www.tapr.org.  Also drop by the TAPR
booth and say hi.  Not to mention, the TAPR Digital Forum is Friday morning.
Matt Ettus N2MJI will talk about his USRP and GNU Radio.  Matt will be
demoing both at the TAPR booth.

73,

- Steve, N7HPR
 (n7hpr at tapr.org)