[hpsdr] Sasquatch UI

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Mon May 8 09:27:26 PDT 2006

> Lyle/group, the URS for Sasquatch is under development, indications are
> that real knobs
>  & buttons maybe provided, are there any plans to include a graphics
> display?
> (Colour LCD TFT / similar perhaps) Or is this functionality perhaps
> another daughter card?

This would on be another card.  The DSP needs to concentrate its
processing on the signal path.  A high-end PIC or perhaps an ARM with an
embedded graphics controller could easily handle and user I/O needs
(displays, encoders, switches, etc).

All we need is a projectname and a person to do all the work!!!

73,

Lyle KK7P