[hpsdr] Atlas Update - From whence we have come

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at comcast.net
Mon May 8 19:00:47 PDT 2006

While I do not wish to speak for Phil,  let me argue as strongly as I
can  that we need care and quality rather than haste and mistakes.  We
avoided one problem by taking our time and doing our peer review thing.
I know Phil has a busy travel schedule and I for one would be happy with
"this summer"  and a high quality effort.

Bob