[hpsdr] Atlas Update - From whence we have come

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Tue May 9 02:55:08 PDT 2006

Alex

Well, all of this has been pretty much 'out front' except for some
discussions on where to get boards produced and quotes etc.

Everything is open source hardware, and there has been a lot of
brainstorming on the Reflector over the months regarding parts and design.
Flow diagrams have been published for several of the boards, as well as full
schematics and gerbers. They are a little 'scattered' out on several
websites, but they are available. There has been a lot of 'give and take'
and the designers have been very willing to 'add' features.

I really am open to suggestion on how we as a user group accomplish the
manufacturing and distribution tasks, if someone doesn't step up and just
keep one or another project going. I certainly don't want ANYONE willing to
contribute to go away.

I think the project leaders can answer your questions below. I could
probably answer many of them.

Thanks

Eric

  _____