[hpsdr] 24 bit Sigma -Delta ADCs from AD

Chuck Hutton charlesh3 at msn.com
Tue May 9 19:50:42 PDT 2006

The 7760 looked great (including the FIR) until I saw that the specs are not
very much better than a 16 bit part when you push the sampling rate out of
the bottom end. The 100 dB SINR at higher sampling rates is nice but I was
hoping for a little better. Or maybe I'm being a little tough on the 7760 -
I was hoping it would digitize the entire MW band.

Chuck