[hpsdr] High Accuracy Timing for HPSDR

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Thu May 11 13:51:11 PDT 2006

Steven Bible wrote:

> The big problem with Trimble products is how to commoners like us purchase them?
>
> Both Trimble and Navman are difficult to buy products.  When I look them up, there's no direct buy,
 > and the distributors are not stocking the timing products, and there's a several weeks lead time.

   Hi Steve,

   ok, understood. Probably the Italian distributor has a different policy. A friend of mine organized a small group
purchase of only 6 units (one was for me), and had no problems in getting them from the distributor. I will use it to
discipline a 100 MHz OCXO to be used as a clock (multiplied by 5) for a 9951 DDS.

73  Alberto  I2PHD