[hpsdr] [JANUS] Offloading SDR-1000 reguired I/O from OZY

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Thu May 11 17:28:10 PDT 2006

Don't think so  -  there's no logic on the Janus other than the CPLD which
I think was only meant to determine what connects to what between the Janus
and the Atlas.  My thought was we'd do the SDR || port replacement stuff
off the Ozy -- or more likely off an IO board hanging off the Atlas bus,
but the logic would be on the Ozy FPGA.    I think the Ozy is the right
place for the logic -- it's all data coming off the USB from the PC, so it
has to go through the Ozy as well.  Do not think it wil be a lot of
Verilog, although I've not crawled into it in detail.

Regards,

Bill