[hpsdr] AK5394a - time for a little global scrounging

pvharman at arach.net.au pvharman at arach.net.au
Thu May 11 21:15:37 PDT 2006

Lyle,

Please send it my way - If you have FedEx access I can give you my company
account and that way it will be here in 4 days.

I got a quote from the local agent, 100 off MOQ, 3 weeks lead time and
AU$58.00 each (about U$44.00 each). I can get a sample but have to pay for it!

Not too attractive me thinks!

Phil...