[hpsdr] AK5394a - time for a little global scrounging

vk4str vk4str at netspace.net.au
Fri May 12 07:46:30 PDT 2006

Phil and group,

Just spent the whole evening to catch up on over 70 messages. Its
exciting to read all the postings on the reflector and to feel the
enthusiasm of the people about all the very exciting projects!

I am happy about the full duplex capability of the Janus board, Phil H.
It would have been too sad if it couldn't do that.

The CS5381 had been my choice also for some time. I am trying to source
   a couple of chips (CS5381) but have had no positive replies yet.
Where did you get yours from?

What is the plan with the AK5394A? Is it for an additional ADC on the
Janus ?

Our sample supply situation here in VK is disappointing to say the least.

73, Helmut VK4STR