[hpsdr] [OZY] Schematic Update for 12 May 2006

Ahti Aintila oh2rz.sdr at gmail.com
Fri May 12 22:25:07 PDT 2006

Phil,
I have asked for samples of CDSOT23-SR724. There are several Bourns'
dealers in Europe.
You may also check these STMicroelectronics components, the data
sheets are very informative:
Very low capacitance, 2 lines, easy layout, highly recommended:
<http://www.st.com/stonline/products/literature/ds/11265.pdf>
Ultra low capacitance, 4 lines:
<http://www.st.com/stonline/products/literature/ds/11599.pdf>

Hopefully you can find a local source. If not, I may try my contacts.

73, Ahti OH2RZ