[hpsdr] What can we do with 2 cards

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sat May 13 06:18:46 PDT 2006

Bob

I agree 100% with your 2 cents! HPSDR should be HPSDR. The project I'm most
interested in (aside from a separate Ozy>Atlas>Gibralter) is the Mercury.
HPSDR will, and should kill many birds with many stones. The open design and
the exciting creative thought can do almost anything!

Still this is good discussion fodder, and can still result in good ideas all
around!

Eric