[hpsdr] What can we do with 2 cards

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sat May 13 06:59:23 PDT 2006

Alex

You are absolutely correct! In the end probably only $30 bux or so with
parts. Just gumming and always thinking. I think I'll probably end up with a
number of Atlas boards with totally separate projects.

I do like the idea of a separate power connector on Ozy as a stand alone
FPGA prototyping system, if a program can be loaded to Ozy without other
project board dependencies. At the moment I'm dizzy considering all the
parameters being thrown out for discussion!

I'll be uploading last night's Teamspeak Audio in a few minutes. Phil_H and
Bill had an extended discussion on the possibilities after the Forum.

Thanks
Eric