[hpsdr] Geppetto Strtikes!

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Sun May 14 19:35:16 PDT 2006

> Would it have more universal application by not tying it to the Atlas
> bus, that is, just running all connections from one connector to the other?

Probably, but that would depend on the other cards being 100mm tall.
Eurocards are typically 160mm tall, so the extender would likely not
work well.

Doing it ATLAS-specific also allows the ground plane on the back of the
PC board.  There is still an impedance mis match, but since this isn't a
high-speed backplane I think we'll be OK for the intended purpose.

73,

Lyle KK7P