[hpsdr] [OZY] Schematic update May 16, 2006

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Tue May 16 16:26:56 PDT 2006

Hello Phil!

> PDF Schematic at:
>
> <http://www.philcovington.com/HPSDR/OZY/REVXA.3/>
>
> Added Panasonic RC filter networks to the local IO on OZY.
>
> Good news is that I will probably be able to add the 20 pin logic
> analyzer/debug port back into the design because of the space savings
> from using resistor networks and moving some of the passive components
> to the backside of the PCB.

:-)

One note: if the logic analyzer connector will include any of the lines
between the FPGA and U14 (input buffer) it might be useful to have a
jumper to enable U14's nOE.  That way the FPGA can set these as outputs
and not have conflict with U14.

I also noticed that U16 nOE1 and U14 nOE1 are not connected.  They
should probably tie to OE_PULLUP1 like U18.  And there needs to be a way
to pull this line low to enable the buffers. It may be there and I just
am not seeing it.  I believe the logic is such that nOE1 and nOE2 must
both be pulled low to enable the '541 buffer.

73,

Lyle KK7P