[hpsdr] Latest Janus block diagram and test results

Christopher T. Day CTDay at lbl.gov
Tue May 23 10:03:41 PDT 2006

Phil,

Sounds great! {Oops, accidental pun.) Two small things:

1) ENOB means what?
2) Would it make sense to put a pair of mini-B USB connectors on the
board for the balanced audio input from the quadrature detector? I know
that's not what they're for, but they are quite small and intrinsicly
deal with differential signals. It would be nice if someday someone made
a properly balanced and shielded audio output from the detector. Given
the perfomance you're quoting, I suspect that imbalance and noise on the
imput lines are not that far away from being a problem. Just a thought.

	Chris - AE6VK