[hpsdr] Some thoughts on plug-in board layout

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Thu May 25 15:13:19 PDT 2006

Don

I really do like that enclosure (smile), and on some of these proposed
projects I would like a 'little' brick.

I went back through the jan/feb messages and no where could I find a
definitive decision after switching towards computer enclosures. So I stand
corrected. However, there are a bunch of new projects suggested, mostly by
folks who were not there in jan/feb.

Now I'll take Chris's lead and bow out and leave it to the Projects(s)
designers.

If all the projects designers are happy I'm happy. I'm happy just to be a
participant.

Eric