[hpsdr] Some thoughts on plug-in board layout

Leon Heller leon.heller at bulldoghome.com
Fri May 26 10:38:11 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lyle Johnson" <kk7p at wavecable.com>
To: "Leon Heller" <leon.heller at bulldoghome.com>
Cc: "Philip Covington" <p.covington at gmail.com>; "Steven Bible"
<n7hpr at tapr.org>; "Open High Performance SDR Project" <hpsdr at hpsdr.org>
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 6:08 PM
Subject: Re: [hpsdr] Some thoughts on plug-in board layout

>> Did you look at my PCB with the connector? It's in metric but I could
>> easily convert it to imperial in the CAD system.
>
> Yes.  I already had the 100mm x 100mm design done, but now the emphasis is
> on a different arrangement, (un)fortunately.

Don't forget that the mounting hole positions on the plug and the socket are
on slightly different centres.

73, Leon

---
[This E-mail has been scanned for viruses but it is your responsibility
to maintain up to date anti virus software on the device that you are
currently using to read this email. ]