[hpsdr] 100x120 Plug-in board drawing

Steven Bible n7hpr at tapr.org
Fri May 26 17:34:04 PDT 2006

Gang,

This was not a pleasant exercise.

I was trying to create a drawing to help people who are starting a plug-in
board.  I needed it to start GIBRALTAR.  I was following Lyle's lead only to
find out Lyle had JANUS mirrored.  Now that Phil has released the drawings
below, we know where to start.  I'll stop my attempt at the drawing as Phil
has fulfilled that need.

My recommendation is that we need as exact drawings as possible, not
suggestions, to properly communicate our intentions.  Good work to those
that studied the drawings and questioned them.  That's what Open Source
provides, with many eye's, bugs are shallow.

73,

- Steve, N7HPR
 (n7hpr at tapr.org)