[hpsdr] SDR Clock Reference

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at comcast.net
Sat May 27 10:33:36 PDT 2006

Rick and I have not found the bottom yet on this oscillator in Rick's
AMAZING new clock.   It is also just amazing what the Russians do with
these little evacuated crystal oscillators.

Let me add, I am very happy indeed to have Rick and Tom (K3IO) join
hpsdr.  I am sure many do not need an introduction to Tom (ex-W3IWI) but
we Tom introduced me to all of the "groups" back when I was a hard
headed red-necked brat (okay okay, so not much has changed). He is an
AMAZING source of information and advice.   In a few sentences,  he has
literally changed my career and Rick's in the last two years.

Bob