[hpsdr] new DDS

KD5NWA kd5nwa at cox.net
Sat May 27 16:42:51 PDT 2006

Some serious limitations on the technology;

1. The output frequency must not be any lower than 20% of the
reference oscillator.
2. The compensation required is dependent on the chip, it varies from
unit to unit so much that the values of one chip can not be used on
another chip.

Sounds like it will be of limited use in a environment where the
frequency varies all over creation.