[hpsdr] Basic ATLAS card circuits

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Sat May 27 18:48:01 PDT 2006

Hello Alex!

> Wouldn't we want to use this portion of the JANUS circuit (1-wire EEPROM, MAX II CPLD, power regulation, and misc jumpers) for all other ATLAS cards? Here's a link (http://www.hamsdr.com/personaldirectory.aspx?id=268) to a JPEG with the altered format (credits left to Phil H. on the drawing).

It might make sense to use if the logic capability of the Max II CPLD is
adequate for the board being considered, and the power supply regulators
are appropriate for the design.

I'd like to find an inexpensive, and much more compact, power supply
solution.

This might make a good start for Proteus...

73,

Lyle KK7P